Sunday, February 6

Song for today:
Sunday morning (Maroon 5)

Fingers trace your every outline

Paint a picture with my hands
Back and forth we sway like branches in a storm
Change the weather, still together when it ends.

That may be all I need
In darkness she is all I see
Come and rest your bones with me
Driving slow on Sunday morning
And I never want to leave

But things just get so crazy living life gets hard to do
Sunday morning rain is falling
And I’m calling out to you

Singing someday it’ll bring me back to you
Find a way to bring myself home to you

Perfect Sunday morning: 9 am, diffused sunlight streaming in through the curtains and flooding the room in a lilac and golden glow. Sitting in my soft cotton pink pajamas and pink and white T-shirt, navy blue socks, grey sweater, pink slippers, silver hair clips holding my hair back from falling over my forehead. Unmatched clothes and colours, matching so well together. Sipping coffee, watching the Billboard US countdown. Listening to the Sunday morning hawker rattle past with his ‘extra-fresh’ vegetables for the holiday. Having nowhere to go and nothing to do.

Perfect Monday morning: Dreaming about Sunday morning.