Thought:
Perfect Sunday evening: home alone with me, my music, and my cooking, my music and my cooking.
Thought:
Before you make yourself indispensable to your organization, think twice. Because one day, you’ll want to move out and then when that happens, all of evil hell will break loose and they’ll throw sinfully attractive things at you. And you won’t know where you stand and where you ought to be going.
Thought:
I’m evil today.
I want to ride pillion on a two-wheeler, overtake the next two-wheeler rider and just as we pass the guy by, I want to reach out and punch him on the shoulder, or on the jaw and make him fall. And zip past. And do that to a few more.
Hmm, yes, I’m evil…
Thought:
Love is something like the first five minutes after the fourth strong drink has burnt it's way down your throat and hits you, blurring your senses for a minute.
Perfect Sunday evening: home alone with me, my music, and my cooking, my music and my cooking.
Thought:
Before you make yourself indispensable to your organization, think twice. Because one day, you’ll want to move out and then when that happens, all of evil hell will break loose and they’ll throw sinfully attractive things at you. And you won’t know where you stand and where you ought to be going.
Thought:
I’m evil today.
I want to ride pillion on a two-wheeler, overtake the next two-wheeler rider and just as we pass the guy by, I want to reach out and punch him on the shoulder, or on the jaw and make him fall. And zip past. And do that to a few more.
Hmm, yes, I’m evil…
Thought:
Love is something like the first five minutes after the fourth strong drink has burnt it's way down your throat and hits you, blurring your senses for a minute.
<< Home