Hahaaa! Ok, this one is just too cute. Young IITian fresh out of college. The kid cannot, for anything in the world (or at work) keep his eyes off women. I get up to get a glass of water and I see two eyes behind silver-rimmed spectacles peer dreamily. He never misses to squeak a shy ‘Hi’ every morning or find a little bit of space next to wherever I’m standing even if it’s at the lunch queue, but cannot bring himself to speak.
Though, of course, once he walked up to me bravely (and transparently petrified):
Him: Hi, I heard you write content
Me: Yea
Him: Er…I was wondering…what is content writing all about?
Me: Why?
Him: No, it just sounds interesting
Me: Who told you that?
Him: No, I just heard…
Me: Hm
Him: So (a wee bit braver) What do you do? Er, content-wise I mean
Me: Which project’re you in?
Him: Peoplesoft
Me: So it’s not really related to mine
Him: But I heard yours integrates with Peoplesoft
Me: Yea, the connectors are being designed…
Him: O! Interesting!
Me: But that has nothing to do with content
Him: O but I’m sure content is even more interesting!
Me: Why?
Him: No, you’re so interesting!
Me: No, I don’t think so
Him: Could you teach me…
Me: Content????
Him: No
Me: Then?
Him: Yeah
Me: What?
Him: Content
Me: Content what?
Him: Nothing…
Me: What??
Him:…….
Needless to say, just the dreamy peering goes on now. Hehehe I’m such a…
Though, of course, once he walked up to me bravely (and transparently petrified):
Him: Hi, I heard you write content
Me: Yea
Him: Er…I was wondering…what is content writing all about?
Me: Why?
Him: No, it just sounds interesting
Me: Who told you that?
Him: No, I just heard…
Me: Hm
Him: So (a wee bit braver) What do you do? Er, content-wise I mean
Me: Which project’re you in?
Him: Peoplesoft
Me: So it’s not really related to mine
Him: But I heard yours integrates with Peoplesoft
Me: Yea, the connectors are being designed…
Him: O! Interesting!
Me: But that has nothing to do with content
Him: O but I’m sure content is even more interesting!
Me: Why?
Him: No, you’re so interesting!
Me: No, I don’t think so
Him: Could you teach me…
Me: Content????
Him: No
Me: Then?
Him: Yeah
Me: What?
Him: Content
Me: Content what?
Him: Nothing…
Me: What??
Him:…….
Needless to say, just the dreamy peering goes on now. Hehehe I’m such a…
<< Home