Monday, May 9

Believe me, it's frustrating when you can't stoop to cheap lows.
I can't count how many times I've been in the most 'tear-my-hair-out-and scream' situations with dirty, low-down, cheap, sleaze balls who are downright coarse. It's appalling how low some people can stoop. Be it at work, in friendship or generally in life.
But do you know what's more appalling? My inability to tackle some such situation when it comes up. Like I said, I've been in countless such situations and each and every damned time, I've just stood there, enraged at the cheapness but unable to lash out.
Competitiveness, I handle well. Anger, I manage to counter. Sarcasm I do quite alright. Cheating, I stop. But cheapness…oh my gawd!! I let something as cheap as cheapness just take away what it wants from me. Throw some really low-down and disgusting behaviour at me and I'll lose. I cannot counter it. For the life of me, I can't. Oh my lord gawd I can't!
Come up to me, say or do something coarse, and I'll just stand there. I'll say something mean to counter it, but it'll fall flat on it's silly nose and you'll win.
Do you know what's the most frustrating about cheapness? It sometimes wins. And it's cheap how it wins. It's so darned cheap but I can't afford it! DAMN! Oh, DAMN!