Disclaimer: There is probably no one you'll meet who's more scared of horror movies than I am. I seriously am quite pathetic with such things.
And now, my story. Sigh. It was a beautiful Wednesday morning...the sun was shining, the birds were singing and I was a happy soul until I got to work and checked my mail. And there it sat in my gmail inbox. A mail titled 'The Ring'. I casually opened it and downloaded the attachment and began watching the slide show.
At this point let me extend my disclaimer: I am so pathetic that I freak out when I watch silly horror soaps on TV in the middle of the afternoon.
And so, back to the slide show. It began. Images from the movie that scared the living daylights out of me...a silly Power point presentation that I was watching on my computer at 10 in the morning. Frightening, stop-the-air-in-my-throat images. And then...came the drowned girl, looking at me from my computer monitor and almost making me scream. “I'm always watching you”, whispered a sentence written in blood red. I hit the 'Esc' key, trying hard not to look terrified.
And then the phone rang.
And I picked it up.
And there was static........................noisy static, muffling something that the voice on the other side was saying. I think I let out a scream and hung up.
Here's the conversation I later had with my nice friend, the sender of that terrible mail.
me: oh shut up!!!
me: this is fuckin freaky coincidence!!
me: damn you damn you damn you
BUZZ!!!
me: ok ok what?
me: arrey, the images were scary but the phone ringing n all is ok...just...erm...unsettling
poocha9: that always happens
me: what?
poocha9: the phone rings
me: why?
poocha9: curse rey
me: please!
poocha9: u shouldnt pick it up thats all
me: c'mon!
me: i picked it up
poocha9: oh
me: what???
poocha9: nothing
poocha9: my image just changed
me: wtf!!!
poocha9: what did u do
poocha9: mss isarel
me: oh shut up!!!
me: damn you man!!
poocha9: wht the hell is happening here
me: tsk, wednesday morning n all...please get to work now...
poocha9: u need to stop the curse
Note: Needless to say, that conversation didn't end too well. Oh gawd!! I don't want to last even the 7 days I have left!!! *runs away screaming*
And now, my story. Sigh. It was a beautiful Wednesday morning...the sun was shining, the birds were singing and I was a happy soul until I got to work and checked my mail. And there it sat in my gmail inbox. A mail titled 'The Ring'. I casually opened it and downloaded the attachment and began watching the slide show.
At this point let me extend my disclaimer: I am so pathetic that I freak out when I watch silly horror soaps on TV in the middle of the afternoon.
And so, back to the slide show. It began. Images from the movie that scared the living daylights out of me...a silly Power point presentation that I was watching on my computer at 10 in the morning. Frightening, stop-the-air-in-my-throat images. And then...came the drowned girl, looking at me from my computer monitor and almost making me scream. “I'm always watching you”, whispered a sentence written in blood red. I hit the 'Esc' key, trying hard not to look terrified.
And then the phone rang.
And I picked it up.
And there was static........................noisy static, muffling something that the voice on the other side was saying. I think I let out a scream and hung up.
Here's the conversation I later had with my nice friend, the sender of that terrible mail.
me: oh shut up!!!
me: this is fuckin freaky coincidence!!
me: damn you damn you damn you
BUZZ!!!
me: ok ok what?
me: arrey, the images were scary but the phone ringing n all is ok...just...erm...unsettling
poocha9: that always happens
me: what?
poocha9: the phone rings
me: why?
poocha9: curse rey
me: please!
poocha9: u shouldnt pick it up thats all
me: c'mon!
me: i picked it up
poocha9: oh
me: what???
poocha9: nothing
poocha9: my image just changed
me: wtf!!!
poocha9: what did u do
poocha9: mss isarel
me: oh shut up!!!
me: damn you man!!
poocha9: wht the hell is happening here
me: tsk, wednesday morning n all...please get to work now...
poocha9: u need to stop the curse
Note: Needless to say, that conversation didn't end too well. Oh gawd!! I don't want to last even the 7 days I have left!!! *runs away screaming*
<< Home