Monday, August 8


Oh my God! Somebody tell me they watched James Denton on Oprah on Sunday night! *James Denton is the guy from Desperate Housewives* and since I've never watched the show, I think he's the plumber. Has anyone watched the way he smiles? Has anyone seen that lovely tongue mischievously slip out of that purely heavenly mouth when he smiles at all the compliments? I think he's got the most perfect stubble I've seen on an man's cheeks. And what about his legs and arms and chest and neck and everything that can least be described as 'delicious'. I usually don't care for what silly surveys say, but this time, People's Magazine is right on target, calling him the sexiest man alive.
What's probably most appealing about that man is the mixture of age, experience and youth that mingle so well in him. Like he knows just enough of everything, but doesn't know all of it, to keep him from becoming too proud or boring.
Have you seen the way he sits? The posture? The tilt of that head? That look of sweet experience? Erm, that tongue? (why do i keep going back to that 'tonguey' smile? Hehe)
Forget the housewives, I know tons of working women who would also love to have him for dessert!
I have to admit, in this case, I think God is a man who knows just what women want, and he's put it on earth, even if he's not actually given it to each of them hehe