Tuesday, September 6

I am tired. D'ye hear that?? Actually, it doesn't make a difference whether you hear it or not, because you're going to continue wallowing in your life.
And for once, I don't care how difficult or easy or ugly or beautiful it's been for you. Because I am tired.
I am tired of repeatedly talking and realizing I'm not being heard. I am tired of being interrupted. I am tired of being patient. And I am not apologetic because I've been pushed to this.
I am plain tired of trying. Take it or leave it.
Right now, I want a long, quiet conversation that I will actually be part of and not just be a sponge for. I want to sit on a sloping roof-top on a cool dark night and feel good about not being alone. I want to sip my cool, transparent drink and forget the world.

You can get the fucking hell out until I call you back in (if I want to).

PS: that's how it's going to be until I figure out what you haven't been able to.
For now, I'm going to people who like me.