Wednesday, October 5

My heart is filled with warmth this cold afternoon. I opened my gmail account a few minutes ago and found two mails from people I lost touch with about a year ago...both of them wishing me for my birthday.
I got a couple of calls over last week reminding me of “this real cool date” that comes in the beginning of October...my birthday ...and again from people I lost touch with a long time ago.
And with those I'm in touch with regularly, it's been the sweetest. People reminding me two weeks in advance, the most thoughtful gifts bought with the utmost care, drinks sipped to celebrate an occasion in advance, offers to set cell phone alarms, expensive gifts bought without a second thought, reminders coming up during conversations.

Little things done and said just to make me feel good.

And all of this, when the actual day isn't here yet and from people I really like.

I wonder if I deserve all this :)