Aaaa! What am I doing in a world where silly rumours about even giant spiders spread like wildfire? Apparently, a while ago, they discovered a giant species of what is called the Camel Spider in Iraq. It's huge, I tell you. A big, ugly brown eight-legged thing. They say it sneaks up on you when you are in the desert and injects you with something that acts like a local anesthesia. And it east flesh. Eeeeyoooo!
It's like the worst thing that can happen in a world I'm living in. And just when I'm trying to get over this stupid arachnophobia.
There was another one I heard. A man walking his dog on the fringes of the Amazon jungle (don't ask me why he was walking his silly dog there) when a spider leaped out from the thick bushes and caught the dog!! And went away with it!!!! Oh my Lord God, I'm trembling as I type this! Imagine a spider large enough to trap a small dog! This is killing me!!
Alright. So let's say these were false rumours. One cannot deny the existence of large tarantulas the size of a large dinner plate. Those are known to live in one of those stupid jungles somewhere in the Equator.
Damn, damn, DAMN!!! What does one do in a world like this???
KILL, KILL 'EM ALL! DIE, DIE all of you horrid eight-legged things! DIE AND BURN IN HELL!
<< Home