Blow a ring of smoke into the afternoon air. I’ll take these words and string them together with your breath. We can watch the words and your breath dissolve into the blueness and melt into little droplets of light.
That’s how insignificant we are.
That’s how insignificant I am. And that’s how volatile my words are.
When it comes down to brass tacks, there is no one that cares for another. This is a beautiful world made of those blinded by the flood lights at the finishing point. Do you think we can live here? Can we keep the songs, the fragrances and the breeze from going stale? How do we know that we don't die out on each other?
Well, that's how insignificant we are. And that's how insignificant I am.
That’s how insignificant we are.
That’s how insignificant I am. And that’s how volatile my words are.
When it comes down to brass tacks, there is no one that cares for another. This is a beautiful world made of those blinded by the flood lights at the finishing point. Do you think we can live here? Can we keep the songs, the fragrances and the breeze from going stale? How do we know that we don't die out on each other?
Well, that's how insignificant we are. And that's how insignificant I am.
<< Home