More than 210 children.
More than 80 disabled children.
More than 100 volunteers.
More than just enthusiasm.
Hurdles, let-downs and unpleasant surprises.
One month of hard work and co-ordination.
One month of meetings, practice-sessions, invitations.
One whole day of workshops and practice.
One hour of dance and drama.
Energy, hope and determination.
Finally, one Saturday dedicated to humankind. One Saturday dedicated to making ONE thing happen.
25th February will be a big day for many people. Children, irrespective of abilities will come together as part of a huge effort with a 6 a.m - 9 p.m schedule.
I haven't had any time. I haven't had the time to call friends, I haven't had the time to meet people who are important to me and I haven't had the time to be with the family.
Because I will have all the time tomorrow. Tomorrow starts at 6 and might go on till Sunday. And will end when I've worked on a part of my Dream for People.
More than 80 disabled children.
More than 100 volunteers.
More than just enthusiasm.
Hurdles, let-downs and unpleasant surprises.
One month of hard work and co-ordination.
One month of meetings, practice-sessions, invitations.
One whole day of workshops and practice.
One hour of dance and drama.
Energy, hope and determination.
Finally, one Saturday dedicated to humankind. One Saturday dedicated to making ONE thing happen.
25th February will be a big day for many people. Children, irrespective of abilities will come together as part of a huge effort with a 6 a.m - 9 p.m schedule.
I haven't had any time. I haven't had the time to call friends, I haven't had the time to meet people who are important to me and I haven't had the time to be with the family.
Because I will have all the time tomorrow. Tomorrow starts at 6 and might go on till Sunday. And will end when I've worked on a part of my Dream for People.
<< Home