Let me sleep between those fingers, warm in the mild redness of youth and strength. And when I wake up, I’ll walk up the meadows of your arm to your neck, slipping and sliding over the curves of skin and look for a few notes of your voice to feed on.
I can play a long game of skip and jump over your endless thighs, giggling as I fall into the flawless arch of your knee. From there I can leap down and land safe on the soft cushion of your ankles.
And when it gets too cold at night, I’ll curl up in those perfect ear lobes, listening to the blood beat in your heart.
I can play a long game of skip and jump over your endless thighs, giggling as I fall into the flawless arch of your knee. From there I can leap down and land safe on the soft cushion of your ankles.
And when it gets too cold at night, I’ll curl up in those perfect ear lobes, listening to the blood beat in your heart.
<< Home