Monday, August 7

Hehe this one was really hilarious!

One of those typical radio station pranks. The host of the show calls up the number of a woman whose friend has tipped them off saying the woman is terribly concerned about her little 8 year old son.

So this is how it goes:

Radio man: Hello? Can I speak with Mrs. Mary Johnson please?
Woman: This is her. Who is this?
Radio man: Hello Mrs. Johnson, I am Mr. Hester, Johnny’s school principal
Woman (a little concerned): What is it, Mr. Hester?
Radio man: Did Johnny tell you that there were some tests going on in school?
Woman: erm…yes…why, has he failed a test?
Radio man: No, these are tests we are conducting on the children.
Woman: OH
Radio man: …and some of the results we got for Johnny are…disturbing
Woman (very concerned): what…what are they?
Radio man: Mrs. Johnson, tests have shown that Johnny…Johnny is a homo sapien.
Woman: (long silence)
Radio man: (long silence hoping the trick’s worked)
Woman: Oh my god
Radio man: Yes…didn’t Johnny tell you about these tests?
Woman: erm…no, no…I don’t think so…oh my god…
Radio man: Yes, now I want to ask you a few questions…has Johnny’s behaviour at home suggested that he might be a homo sapien?
Woman: Oh no! Absolutely not!
Radio man: You mean he never acted like a homo sapien?
Woman: No! Not at all, Mr…
Radio man: Hester
Woman: Oh my god. What can I do now?
Radio man: Did Johnny ever talk to you about his…homo sapien tendencies?
Woman: er…well, let me think…no, I’m quite sure…he always has girls calling him up at home…he’s even got a crush on this girl…
Radio man: Well, we thought parents who have homo sapien children would know how to handle with this.
Woman: No! Oh my god! Where is Johnny now?? Is he in school?
Radio man: I think he’s out playing with his friends
Woman: Oh my god…Johnny always had girls calling up home and he’s even gone out on dates with girls…this is so…unexpected!
Radio man: Hm…so you’re not sure what needs to be done with a homo sapien child.
Woman: Oh my god…where is he? Let me go get him back home!! When….when…
Radio man: Mrs. Johnson, please listen to me…
Woman: Oh my god! I had no clue! Do I need to take him to the doctor??
Radio man: No, you don’t! OK Mrs. Johnson…
Woman: Oh my god, oh my god…
Radio man: Mrs. Johnson…
Woman: (hangs up to run out and looking for little homo sapien Johnny)
Radio man is left with a beeping sound going live for listeners.

Hehehe.