Friday, January 5


Hey, who’s seen my bag of things?
Ok, one green scarf with yellow squiggles lost.
And here we go now. Words.
I’ve lost all the words I used to have with me. You know, those things I used to string sentences together with. Hm, I remember the small bead-like ones I used to make nice necklaces out of, hoping to choke an emotion in your throat. And there were the elongated, polished ones for wrist-bands with which I would attempt to tie your hands together. And there were the rough, uncut ones I would rattle to make you laugh. Oh, what about the sharp, steely ones I would throw in your path so I could trip and make you fall? Hehe.
Sigh. Silly moonstone-like words, spiky needle-like words, sullen shell-like words.
So many things! So many of those little things I would play with.

What did you just say? They were never any? Just like the scarf?
Uh oh!