DAMN! I was just about forgetting it, when the stupid i-Pod decides to play it straight into my stupid ears.
Up in smoke you've lost another love
As you take a hit off your last cigarette
Strung out, burnt out
Yeah you're down on your luck
And you don't give a... huh!
'Til the best part of you starts to twitch…
Ain't - that - a – bitch ! !
FREAK OUT! I'm alone now.
I feel just like I'm losin' my mind
'Cause love is like the right dress
On the wrong girl
You never know what you're gonna find
You think you're high and fine as wine
Then you wind up like a dog in a ditch
'Cause love is like a wrong turn
On a cold night...yeah
Ain't that a bitch!!
Oh, the rasping and the groaning. Oh, the highs and the lows! Oh the wonderful speed, oh the smiling laziness.
OH!! The voice.
<< Home